• Brief Introduction
T76 anchor bolt is one of the T-thread self-drilling hollow injection anchor bolt. It is is a bolting solution for unstable ground conditions such as sand, gravel, silt, and clays, and in soft to medium fractured rock formations. It consists of anchor nut, anchor plate, anchor coupler, hollow anchor bar, sacrificial drill bit.
It is successfully used for anchoring in poor ground, cohesive and non-cohesive soils, and in case of unstable boreholes.
Hollow Anchor Bar
1. Easy and similar operation principle for different rock mass and soil conditions.
2. Drilling, anchoring and grouting can be performed in one single operation.
3. Minor space requirement for the accomplishment of anchoring.
4. Grouting works synchronize with drilling or after drilling. Grout can fill fractures effectively.
5. Anchor bars can be cut and lengthened on request, applying to narrow spaces.
6. Optimized machinery and manpower requirements.
• Road / rail construction and maintenance
• Tunneling & Mining
• Rural environments
• Private residences
• Special foundations
• Avalanche protection structures