• Brief Introduction
T130 anchor bolt is a bolting solution for unstable ground conditions such as sand, gravel, silt, and clays, and in soft to medium fractured rock formations. For projects facing such ground conditions, the anchor bolts should be considered as the main productivity solution and designed for optimized installation, tailored to the project's needs.
Hollow Anchor Bar
1. Easy installation in all directions, also upwards.
2. Suitable for working in limited space, height and in areas of difficult access.
3. Simple post grouting system.
4. Hot-dipped galvanizing for corrosion protection
5. Fits Atlas Copco standard Boomer, ROC and Mustang rigs.
• Micro injection pile
• Face stabilization
• Temporary support anchor
• Portal preparation
• Soil nailing