The Self-Drilling Anchor (SDA) is unique anchoring system and fulfills current and increasing demands of the tunneling industry and ground engineering for safer and faster production. The system provides advantages for all areas of its applications, where boreholes would require the time consuming drilling with casing systems in unconsolidated or cohesive soil.
The hollow anchor bar is made of screw-thread steel (φ25mm), and the length is 4.5m. The hole row gap is 3m* 3m, the distance of hanging rebar (φ8mm) net is 15cm* 15cm and the thickness of the sprayed concrete C20 is 10cm.
Features and Advantages:
• Particularly suitable for difficult ground conditions.
• A high rate of installation since drilling, placing and grouting can be performed in one single operation.
• Self drilling system eliminates the requirement for a cased borehole.
• Installation with simultaneous drilling and grouting possible.
• Easy installation in all directions, also upwards.
• Suitable for working in limited space, height and in areas of difficult access.
• Simple post grouting system.